FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, February 19, 2010

(*Blush*) I was featured!

Helena over at Life in the Pitts liked my Sweet Newborn Hat and Mittens Set and included them in this post! How awesome is that?! I'm pretty excited at the moment! And yes, I realize that I have ended every sentence with an apostrophe, but gimme a break people, I've never been featured before! It's an exciting moment in life for me! Ok. Now the apostrophes are getting out of hand. I'll stop. Anyhow. Go check her out. She has a fun "life" blog. "Life" meaning that she not only blogs about crafts or recipes or any one thing, she shares some awesome commentary on her Life (in the Pitts(burg)). Thanks for making my day Helena! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment