FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poor Baby!

My little guy has pink eye! :( I have no idea how he got it. One minute he was fine. The next his eye was pouring out goop. And it really was that fast. He's been so sad about it. But it is getting better. Hopefully he's feeling better tomorrow, even if it's not completely healed yet. :(

I feel so badly about it. I know it's not my fault. But, I still feel responsible. I should have kept him safe! I shouldn't have let those yucky germs anywhere near his sweet blue eyes. But they got there! Stupid germs. It is completely ridiculous that I'm feeling ashamed for letting him get it. (Because really, I didn't let him get it.) But there it is. O-well. He'll be good soon. Wish I could find my camera so that I could post a pick... not of the pink eye, just a cute one of him. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment