FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pho, Bubble Tea, Godiva, Borders, Choir and Pizza. In that order.

Today was my birthday. I say today because I haven't gone to sleep yet. I say was because it's one in the morning and is therefore technically no longer my birthday. It was a fabulous day. Full of favorite things. We (meaning my husband and I) had pho from my favorite pho place in Utah. They also have some FABULOUS bubble tea there. I highly recommend it. (Kim Long in Layton.) Then we went to Godiva and I got a 32 (!) box!!!!! We then enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere of Borders where I got 2 books. The Geography of Bliss and another one about a guy who lived the bible literally for a year... I forget the name so I will have to add it later. We then booked it back to town so that I would be on time for choir. I sang and a friend and I had fun doing what the director told us not to do... But immediately after singing it very wrong he told us that that was right!? So we had a good laugh. Then, said friend joined the hubster and I for pizza at The Pie. All in all, a day of favorites! I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment